Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen Black Extra Fine Nib with DiLoro Leather Pen Case L01EF
Free Shipping Included! Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen Black Extra Fine Nib with DiLoro Leather Pen Case L01EF by Lamy at Novel Melayu Kreatif. MPN: l22kohi_ef_m. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. LAMY 2000 Fountain pen with piston operated filling system for use with LAMY bottled ink T 52. It does not take ink cartridges or a converter.The nib
The nib is a 14 karat buttery soft gold nib, platinum coated and hand polished.
★ IMPORTANT NOTE: The Lamy 2000 nib is less rounded at the tip than most other fountain pens. "Scratchiness" of the Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen is in general related to the increase of pressure some writers tend to use in an attempt to compensate for over-rotation. It is not a Quality Control issue rather a matter of finding the "Sweet Spot" on the angle of rotation. If you rotate it a little too much to the right the nib will skip or "hard start". Another very important factor is the paper that is being used when writing with a Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen. We highly recommend using only acid-free, pH-neutral paper. This will make a huge difference on the performance of your Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen.
Available nib grades: Extra Fine (EF) / Fine (F) / Medium (M) / Broad (B).
Designed in Germany by Gerd A. Muller
Ships with a DiLoro Genuine Leather Pen Holder to protect your beautiful new Lamy 2000 pen from getting scratched up.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen Black with an EXTRA FINE Nib, a classic of modern design, feels substantial in the hand (25g/0.9oz) yet remains easy to hold and write for long periods of time, enjoy the luxurious writing experience of a Lamy 2000
- ✔ Piston operated filling system seamlessly integrates with the body making the knob unapparent, holds a relatively large amount of ink (for use with bottled ink only)
- ✔ The body is made of a combination of Makrolon (black fiberglass) and brushed stainless steel which will keep your fingers comfortably in place avoiding any slippage
- ✔ Ships exclusively with a DiLoro Genuine Leather Pen Holder; simple yet classy, made of soft, pliable leather; Perfect for if you want to give each pen its own space so that they don't bump into each other inside the case. Works great with most iPad stylus' and the Apple pencils
- ✔ 14KT smooth gold nib, platinum coated. European nibs run a little wider than others, if you like Medium you may want to get a Fine nib, etc. IMPORTANT: The Lamy 2000 nib is less rounded at the tip than most fountain pens. Scratchiness of the Lamy 2000 is in general related to the increase of pressure some writers tend to use in an attempt to compensate for over-rotation. It has a relatively small area referred to as the sweet spot. We highly recommend using only acid-free, pH-neutral paper.
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.51 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|